Adding some cakes, cookies and such

I have been baking for years; the business if fun, the mess and the time consuming part is not. My little side business was really taking off, until I moved into a house with a teeny tiny oven that fits only the smallest of cookie sheets. I can't even cook my Thanksgiving turkey in it.
Anyway, I decided to slow down the baking to just take orders from people I know, and that fit my schedule. It's actually quite nice that way. But I get kind of sad that I'm not "creating" as often as I used to.
I started looking at some of my old photos, and it makes me laugh- some of these are just goofy. I started looking at all the cakes on Cake Wrecks, and I think that they could have a few laughs over some of the cakes I've done. I've had plenty of wrecks in my time, and some that might have been thought of as good, might actually be "wreckable" by the masses.



I confess, I make cupcake cakes from time to time. But many of mycupcake cakes are a bit different than that "push altogether and frost" type. Do I sound defensive? LOL... Still, I secretly hope that Cake Wrecks swings by. I love a good laugh, even at my own expense.

I wish I could find more of my cake photos, and I admit I have too many shots of some of the cakes, but whatever. No time to edit!

Comments

Popular Posts