Cake #2 and #3, if you want to call it a cake

Got the second cake out of 3 done... this photo is deceiving. It's not very wide, but it's really tall for a little cake. Probably almost 8" high!  The sides were done to look like ruffles but my youngest kid said it looked like intestines. Yum. I should have taken better pictures, the "ruffles" looked like ruffles to me...



Note to self: stop leaving the camera in the car for the day job, and bring it in the darn house.

The last cake of the day, well... I obviously put zero effort into it. It's for the school fair's cake walk. I think I might write "TASTES BETTER THAN IT LOOKS" on it so kids will want to win it.
I think it looks like a freaky furry eyeball.


But it tastes YUMMY. I hope nobody wins it. I'll bring it home and eat it.
Bigger cake job coming up at the end of the week. Back to being an artist and not a slacker mom! 
Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Hey, Christine! Remember me? DeConnick--from Hahn/NYC. I got an email from another Hahn friend today and it inspired me to look you up. Hope you're well!

    (Your cakes are GORGEOUS.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts