Better than Samoas

I know not everyone likes the same things, but I love it when people like coconut.  Or LOVE coconut.  Some people like it fresh, some only love toasted, some only love to drink the tropical drinks rather than eat it.  I LOVE it all.

DSC_0166

When I toast it for some goodies I’m about to make, I have a hard time not eating it.  I also put it into my granola, into my cereal, onto ice cream… it’s that yummy.

But when you bake some little cookies made with white coconut and vanilla, then add some caramel…

DSC_0164 

and then top with the toasted coconut…

CSC_0172

and then dip the bottoms in some dark chocolate…

CSC_0171 

I think there might be something wrong with you if you still don’t like chocolate.  I think this might be a green eggs and ham moment, where you can’t say you don’t like it if you don’t try it.  I think that if you “don’t like coconut'”, this will make a convert out of you.  Just sayin’.

Comments

Popular Posts